So the deal is cut, and here’s what it is:
- Highway bill that increases the Federal deficit and national debt by billions.
- Student loan interest rate subsidy for 7 million college students, which also increases the deficit, and the national debt.
- Flood insurance program run by the government that loses money every day, which increases the deficit, and the national debt.
- Earmarks for states claiming damage from the BP oil spill.
- No Keystone XL pipeline (higher energy costs).
- No Coal Ash relief (higher energy and transportation costs).
- Big Tobacco bailout, crushing 1,000 small businesses all across the United States (we see higher unemployment).
They did it. They sold us down the river.
We have a chance.
WE HAVE A CHANCE.
Keep hitting the lawmakers we’ve been hitting today. And get ready to hit more tomorrow.
You are awesome. Tomorrow, the Senate conservatives are our target. Stay tuned.